- Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.)
- 21 min drive
- Cuevas de Ak'tun Kan
- 29 min drive
- San Miguel & Tayazal
- 29 min drive
- Petencito Zoo
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Santa Elena, Hotel Villa Maya is in a rural location and on a lake. Flores Dock and Biotopo Cerro Cahui are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Petén Itzá and Central Park.
- Ixpanpajul Nature Park - 15 min drive
- Maya Mall - 23 min drive
- Cuevas de Ak'tun Kan - 29 min drive
- San Miguel & Tayazal - 29 min drive
- Petencito Zoo - 30 min drive
- Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Hotel Villa Maya
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was wonderful felt like being in the jungle, you could see parrots, hear the monkeys, and watch the deers. aand in the lake you could see cocodriles. it was beatiful!