- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Fortezza da Basso
- 11 min walk
- Palazzo dei Congressi
- 15 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Pasticceria Caffè Marzocco
- 2 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Florence, Villino Fiorentino is in the city centre and near the airport. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Piazza del Duomo. Florence Botanical Gardens and Boboli Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Fortezza da Basso - 11 min walk
- Palazzo dei Congressi - 15 min walk
- Palazzo degli Affari - 15 min walk
- San Marco Convent and Museum - 17 min walk
- Gallery of the Academy of Florence - 19 min walk
- Florence Statuto Station - 5 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 14 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 8 min drive
- Pasticceria - 2 min walk
- Pasticceria Caffè Marzocco - 2 min walk
- Pizzeria Spera - 2 min walk
- Cabrio - 2 min walk
- Hokkaido - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villino Fiorentino Florence
- Villino Fiorentino
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Villino Fiorentino provided us with a good location in which to base our site-seeing of Florence. Private parking was available in the back of the property - small/medium vehicles only! We were warmly welcomed, and quickly shown our room and the breakfast area, and given the keys (and combinations to the property gate and front door). We were offered a snack and coffee as well. Our room was on the 1st floor, next to the street - it was surprisingly quiet. The room, like most in Florence, is small - and the bathroom smaller (barely enough room for 1 person to stand). The bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast was good: cheese, meat, yogurt, cereal, bread, fresh fruit, juice, coffee. They offered can soda for 1 euro (as opposed to most stores charging 2.5 or 3) and bottled water for .5 euro. While there was no one on-site 24/7, emails were answered quickly. We did not mind the 3/4 mile walk into the city, and chose to eat our evening meals at a location away from the touristy area. A train stop is close - just "around the corner" from the B & B - if you don't want to walk. The BEST gelato shop is also there - we were disappointed that we didn't "discover" it until our last night.