- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Nelson Mandela Forum
- 6 min drive
- Basilica of Santa Croce
- 8 min drive
- 7 min walk
- Bar Supremo
- 9 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Florence, Villa Olmi Firenze is near a train station. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazzale Michelangelo and Basilica of Santa Croce. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Coverciano.
- Nelson Mandela Forum - 6 min drive
- Bargello - 7 min drive
- Basilica of Santa Croce - 8 min drive
- Piazzale Michelangelo - 8 min drive
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum - 8 min drive
- Florence Rovezzano Station - 6 min drive
- Florence-Cascine Station - 29 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 28 min drive
- Il Cavaliere — 1 min walk
- Trattoria - 7 min walk
- Bar Supremo - 9 min walk
- Bar di Sorgane - 10 min walk
- Rosticceria - 12 min walk
About this property
Villa Olmi Firenze
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Olmi Firenze Hotel Florence
- Villa Olmi Firenze Hotel
- Villa Olmi Firenze Florence
- Villa Olmi Firenze
- Villa Olmi Hotel Bagno a Ripoli
- Villa Olmi Firenze MGallery Collection
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This was a lovely hotel, everything was good, the food and wine, the service, the rooms, gardens and we would definitely stay here again. It’s about 5k ish from city centre, but they run a free shuttle service. The evenings when we got a taxi back cost around €20.