We stayed at Relais Cavalcante 10 years ago with our daughters and didn't even consider another place to stay in Florence. Anna and her staff are amazing and offer impeccable service. They arranged breakfast for us when we left early one day for a tour. They stock a breakfast room with snacks and beverages at any hour. We love this establishment and highly recommend!
- Piazza della Signoria
- 2 min walk
- Palazzo Vecchio
- 3 min walk
- Bar Donnini
- 2 min walk
- Geleteria Carapina
- 2 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Piazza della Signoria - 2 min walk
- Palazzo Vecchio - 3 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio - 3 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 3 min walk
- Bargello - 5 min walk
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 12 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 18 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 10 min drive
- Bar Donnini — 2 min walk
- Geleteria Carapina — 2 min walk
- Mangia Pizza — 2 min walk
- Alimentari Uffizi — 3 min walk
- Trattoria Antico Fattore — 3 min walk
About this property
Relais Cavalcanti Guest House
Coffee/tea in a common area, tour/ticket assistance and free breakfast are available at this smoke-free townhouse accommodation. WiFi in public areas is free. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hairdryers. LCD TVs, fridges and desks are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Relais Cavalcanti Guest House Condo Florence
- Relais Cavalcanti Guest House Condo
- Relais Cavalcanti Guest House Florence
- Relais Cavalcanti Guest House
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) during limited hours
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- TV/satellite channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Relais Cavalcanti was centrally located in Florence. it was like staying in a lovely home. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Air-conditioning was a plus in August. Staff were very helpful and welcoming and went above and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. Highly recommend!