Overview of Palazzo Mannaioni Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Panoramic Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
About this area
Located in Florence's Oltrarno neighbourhood, Palazzo Mannaioni Suites is in the city centre and near a train station. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace. Boboli Gardens and Florence Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests love the residence's quiet location.
- Ponte Vecchio - 7 min walk
- Pitti Palace - 7 min walk
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella - 10 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 11 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 11 min walk
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 15 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 15 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 21 min drive
- O'munaciello - 1 min walk
- Il Santino - 1 min walk
- Il Santo Bevitore - 2 min walk
- Lungarno Bistrot - 2 min walk
- #RAW - 2 min walk
About this property
Palazzo Mannaioni Suites
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Palazzo Mannaioni Suites House Florence
- Palazzo Mannaioni Suites House
- Palazzo Mannaioni Suites Florence
- Palazzo Mannaioni Suites
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Only spent the night but the unit was modern and new. The only thing I’d have to say was that the way you flush the toilet in the master bedroom is a bit difficult and should be changed out. You have to keep pumping the button on wall to flush. It took a couple minutes sometimes and tiring to do. The bathroom downstairs did not have this issue as the button was on the tank. Other than that, location was great ( a bit tricky to find since not really obvious of a sign on the outside) and the receptionist was very kind and gave a great recommendation to eat dinner at a Florentine steakhouse.