Overview of c-hotels Diplomat
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Comfort Double or Twin Room, 1 Queen Bed
Economy Double Room, City View
Classic Triple Room
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Florence's Santa Maria Novella neighbourhood, c-hotels Diplomat is in the city centre and near a train station. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza del Duomo. Boboli Gardens and Florence Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella - 6 min walk
- Medici Chapels - 8 min walk
- Fortezza da Basso - 9 min walk
- San Lorenzo Church - 11 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 12 min walk
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 3 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 18 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 20 min drive
- Bar Maja - 1 min walk
- Il Portale - 1 min walk
- I 4 Amici - 1 min walk
- Trattoria dall'Oste - 1 min walk
- Deanna Terracaffè - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- C-Hotels Diplomat Hotel Florence
- C-Hotels Diplomat Hotel
- C-Hotels Diplomat Florence
- C-Hotels Diplomat
- C Hotels Diplomat
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel is in a very convenient location- right across the train station and a grocery. The sights are all walkable from the hotel- Duomo is about a 10-min away and Ponte Vecchio, a little further down. I’d stay here again if only for this. But service is also tops and the breakfast spread is good too so I’ll definitely choose this hotel again next time we visit Florence