- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bed & Bed Cassia
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Florence's Santa Maria Novella neighbourhood, Bed & Bed Cassia is near a train station. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza del Duomo. Florence Botanical Gardens and Boboli Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the townhouse's location for the sightseeing.
- Fortezza da Basso - 11 min walk
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella - 17 min walk
- Medici Chapels - 18 min walk
- San Lorenzo Church - 14 min drive
- Florence Baptistery - 17 min drive
- Stazione Porta al Prado, Florence, Italy - 10 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 18 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 15 min drive
- Bruciamacchie - 1 min walk
- Trattoria-Pizzeria S. Jacopino - 2 min walk
- Il Ghiottone - 2 min walk
- Bar Sara - 3 min walk
- Caffè Garden - 7 min walk
About this property
Bed & Bed Cassia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests should contact the property 10 minutes prior to arrival, using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort