- Tribunal of Florence
- 13 min walk
- Cascine Park
- 4 min drive
- 2 min walk
- Pere & Cioccolato
- 3 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Florence, ApartHotel Quadra Key is connected to the convention centre and near the airport. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Piazza del Duomo. Florence Botanical Gardens and Boboli Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Tribunal of Florence - 13 min walk
- Fortezza da Basso - 4 min drive
- Cascine Park - 4 min drive
- Careggi Hospital - 5 min drive
- Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum - 19 min drive
- Stazione Porta al Prado, Florence, Italy - 3 min drive
- Florence-Cascine Station - 5 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 5 min drive
- Movida - 2 min walk
- Pere & Cioccolato - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- Ravioleria Cinese - 3 min walk
- Tito Peccati di gola - 3 min walk
About this property
ApartHotel Quadra Key
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is the perfect place to stay if you want a real slice of Florentine life. The hotel room was clean, although the hotel is an older hotel; the room came with a kitchenette and refrig. The tram is right across the street so you can head down town easily.