Nestled among the woods, Smoking Water Lodge has it all. There is truly something for everyone. Cozy up next to the gas burning fireplace and play a board game or challenge your friends and family to a game of pool! You will find winding hiking trails, golf courses, and hot springs are right outside your door! The backyard is one of the best features of this home with a built in firepit with lots of seating. We look forward to having you!
Smoking Water Lodge is named after the aboriginals who found the Fairmont Hot Springs. When they came across them they called them Smoking Waters.
Smoking Water Lodge is a grand yet cozy chalet designed to accommodate up to 12 guests looking for a relaxing, and adventurous escape tucked away in the Canadian mountains. Whether you’re the “outdoorsy type” or the “stay-in and relax type”, this home has everything you need for a memorable vacation.
Private hot tub
A large walkout basement to a patio, and the great outdoors
A deck spanning the entire length of the home equipped with outdoor furniture for BBQing, dining and lounging
A massive wall of windows showcasing the rugged landscape and allowing for tons of natural light throughout the day
Grand cathedral ceilings and a warm gas burning fireplace for cuddling up on cold, snowy nights
A spacious recreation and entertainment room equipped with a pool table and seating.
A cozy loft complete with a wide array of board games, and arcade featuring 300 games. Also a sofa sleeper sofa!
Each common space has comfortable and cozy furnishings that make them an inviting space to gather with friends and family for drinks, laughter, and meaningful conversations that last late into the evening.
Please Note: While cable tv is not available at this property, we have provided smart tv's for all your streaming needs.
Each bedroom is designed to offer your maximum comfort, ensuring that you and your family not only experience a full and restful night’s sleep but a relaxing space to retire to when you want to read or spend some time on your own.
Master Bedroom Main Floor: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 Main Floor: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 Main Floor: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 Downstairs: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5 Downstairs: Queen Bed
Loft: Sofa Sleeper that pulls out to the a queen.
Truly a chef’s kitchen, it boasts tons of counter space and is a dream for cooking up a feast with family and friends. Perfectly situated in the heart of the home, it makes entertaining easy and opens to the deck to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the action while you’re cooking.
Supplies Included Are:
– A full set of pots/pans/platters for large meals.
– Serving utensils.
– Tongs for grilling on the BBQ.
– A full set of knives.
– Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Mixers
– Stocked with coffee, tea, salt, pepper and all your basic condiments.
Not to be outdone by the home's interior, the outdoor space is just as impressive. For dining alfresco in the fresh mountain air, you'll find a wrap-around deck with a propane barbecue and dining table. You can take in the vast sky of stars while sitting out at the firepit with built in seating.
1. Quiet Hours are between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
2. Parties will not be permitted on the property.
3. Pets are reviewed on a case by case basis.
4. There is no smoking permitted in the property including vapes. Any proof of smoking will result in a fee for odor removal.
5. We ask that you please respect the neighbors as they are great people.
6. We provide a high quality hotel linens for our property and proper makeup removal cloths. Any stained linens will be billed to the guest.
7. Guests are required to check for Fire bans prior to using the outdoor fire pit.
8. Any items that are mistakenly left behind that you wish to have returned will be shipped via Cash on Delivery along with a $20.00 fee.