Come and recharge at Fairmont Oasis! This Scandinavian-inspired condo sits on the lovely Riverside Golf course surrounded by mountains and forests. It’s the ideal spot for you to escape routine, slow down, and get lost in the mountain way of life. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or just want to pretend, this is the perfect base camp to explore with access to boundless wilderness or cozy privacy (or both).
Fairmont Oasis is a freshly renovated condo with an emphasis on luxury and comfort we wanted to bring the Scandinavian experience home to the mountains. Designed for romantic, family, or working getaways, we want to welcome you to experience hygge (the Danish word for comfort and relaxation) in the Columbia valley.
- The pool is available during the summer months it is pay per use.
- Access to the Legacy Trail, a separated and paved bike route that connects you to Invermere in the North, Fairmont hot springs in the south, and Windermere on the other side of the lake
- A flexible space for a flexible stay, with everything you need for a short or extended retreat
- A dog-friendly home
- Tons of windows filling the home with natural light
- A gorgeous deck to unwind and take in the views
For the couple:
- Luxurious bedroom with both privacy AND a view
- Watch the sunrise with a fresh coffee and the sunset with a glass of wine (we recommend something from the Okanagan)
For those working:
- Stay productive with high-speed Internet
- Cozy countertop designed to function as standing or sitting desk for two
- Take a break from your writing retreat, startup sprint, or time away from the office with instant access to nature and adventure
For the family vacation:
- Beautifully decorated bedroom for the parents, and pullout chest for the kids
- Spacious living room and full kitchen
- Huge bath for cleaning everyone up once they’re done exploring
Located in the heart of the home, this kitchen has everything you need. It faces the deck with a wall of windows, keeping you connected with the outdoors as you cook.
- Full set of pots, pans, platters, and bowls for large meals
- Serving utensils
- Full set of knives
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster
- Stocked with coffee, tea, salt, pepper and all your basic condiments.
We can’t wait to share Moon Lookout with you.
Location, Location, Location!
Fairmont Oasis is located within minutes from Fairmont's center but also offers the peace and quiet you’d expect from a mountain vacation.
When you stay with us you’ll be close to:
Funtasia fun park: An excellent place to take the kids and have some fun! It includes mini golf, bumper cars, a petting zoo, and more!
Fairmont Hot Springs: Take a dip in the hot springs and relax while soaking in a blend of scentless minerals that’ll leave you feeling brand new. An experience you won’t want to miss.
The Whiteway: A 30km multi-use trail groomed for both cross country skiing and skating. It was granted the world record as the world’s longest maintained skating trail by the Guinness Book of World Records.
Mountainside Golf Course: With Rocky Mountain and Columbia Lake views, this course has been awing golfers for over 50 years and continues to entice new and experienced players to its magnificent vistas. Also close by are Windermere Valley Golf Course, The Ridge at Copper Point & Eagle Ranch Golf Course.
The Invermere Farmer’s Market - Enjoy shopping for fresh produce and local specialties every Saturday morning at our town’s local market.