- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort is located in Arlington. Arlington Naval Air Museum and Imagine Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Absolute Air Park and Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens.
- Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort - 1 min walk
- Portage Creek Wildlife Reserve - 10 min drive
- Absolute Air Park - 12 min drive
- Gleneagle Golf Course - 13 min drive
- Arlington Naval Air Museum - 16 min drive
- Stanwood Station - 14 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 72 min drive
- Watershed — 1 min walk
- Katies Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Denny's - 6 min drive
- Subway - 6 min drive
- Patty's Eggnest & Turkey House - 6 min drive
About this property
Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 15 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.99 and USD 16.99 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Angel Winds Casino Hotel Arlington
- Angel Winds Casino Hotel
- Angel Winds Casino Arlington
- Angel Winds Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Enjoyable stay at Angel of the Winds. Friendly staff, great service, appies at 210 Brewing co, speedy service. Was not sure if I would like the venue for the concert but it turned out that we were able to see and were able to stand when needed. Tried the buffet for brunch, was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Only downfall was how smoky the casino got later in the evening. Overall a great experience and will go back in the future.