Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Eureka, CA from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Eureka Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Aug. 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Eureka Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Eureka? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 25 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Eureka hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Motel 6 Arcata - Humboldt University is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Super 8 by Wyndham Arcata. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Penny Saver Inn. This motel provides guests with an indoor pool and free newspapers. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Eureka
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- April-June: the average is 63°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eureka is 39.76 inches
Exploring Eureka with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Eureka has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, natural beauty, and casinos. See the local sights and visit North Coast Repertory Theatre and Clarke Historical Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Morris Graves Museum of Art and Carson Mansion. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Fin-N-Feather, or CPR Aquatic Inc.