Overview of Beautiful Crescent City Home - 5 Minutes to Beach!
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- South Beach - 4 min drive
- Crescent City Harbor - 6 min drive
- Ocean World - 6 min drive
- Beachfront Park - 7 min drive
- B Street Pier - 9 min drive
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) - 14 min drive
- Fisherman's Restaurant — 5 min drive
- Good Harvest Cafe — 5 min drive
- North Coast Ocean Sports & Grill — 5 min drive
- Los Compadres — 5 min drive
- Chart Room Restaurant — 6 min drive
About this property
Beautiful Crescent City Home - 5 Minutes to Beach!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Blue Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Green Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Gray Room): King Bed
Enter the home through the spacious living area, where contemporary-style furnishings mixed with blue hues and subtle beach-themed accents tastefully capture Crescent City’s coastal essence. Unwind on one of the leather sofas situated in front of the flat-screen cable TV or walk through the open doorway to see what the kitchen has in store.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you need to whip up all your homemade specialties. This swanky space features jet black cabinetry and LED underlighting to inspire all your culinary creations. A sleek dining table with seating for 8 and mirrored wall accents finish off the room.
Dine indoors or enjoy an al fresco feast on the back deck, furnished with a charming patio set and lounge chair.
Luxury flourishes throughout all 4 bedrooms, outfitted with intricate accents, elegant chandeliers and plush bedding. The master bedroom boasts a California king-sized mattress, flat-screen cable TV and private en-suite bathroom for added convenience.
-- THE LOCATION --
Access several spectacular nature areas within minutes of the property, such as Tolowa Dunes State Park or Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park. Visit the dunes to explore the Lake Earl Wilderness area or walk the state park trails to check out the towering old-growth redwoods along the Smith River.
Only a short drive away lies Crescent Beach, home to scenic shores ideal for strolling the sands or watching the sunset over the Pacific. Only reachable during lowtide, Battery Point Lighthouse is a must-see stop! Venture across the causeway to look out to incredible 360 degree views from the lantern room.
Spend an afternoon in Crescent City Harbor to discover marine life at Ocean World or find your new favorite artist at the Gallery of Arts & Culture.
For even more oceanside fun, take a day trip up to Brookings, Oregon, a 30-minute drive from the property. This coastal city boasts beautiful state parks, multiple recreation areas and a mild climate to enjoy the area year-round!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, flat-screen TV with A furnished deck, gas grill, driveway parking for 2 cars, additional street parking and more - Excellent Crescent City location - Minutes away from beaches, nature parks and other area attractions. Easy access to public transportation about a block away. 30-minute drive from Brookings, Oregon - Nearest Commercial Airport: Del Norte County Regional Airport - 250 Dale Rupert Rd, Crescent City, CA 95531, (~6.6 miles -- POLICIES -- Policies: - No smoking - Please note dogs are allowed for a fee of $50 per stay (maximum of 3 ) - No events, parties or large gatherings - This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 guests (please reach out to Evolve for additional information) - *NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces.* - Must be at least 25 years old to book - Additional fees and taxes may apply - Photo ID may be required upon check-in
This Crescent City property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking
- Street parking
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- 4 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Wood stove
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- DVD player
- Video library
- Barbecue grill
- Washing machine and dryer
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
Things to do
- Ecotours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)