Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Etobicoke, Toronto from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Etobicoke Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Etobicoke Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 4, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 22, 2020
Etobicoke Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Etobicoke? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 12 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular Etobicoke hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a computer station and free newspapers. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Airport. This hotel offers an indoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Etobicoke
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Etobicoke is 0 inches
Exploring Etobicoke with Your Pet
Known for its live music and entertainment, Etobicoke has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Montgomery's Inn and Central Arena. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lambton Kingsway Rink and Etienne Brule Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Big Al's Aquarium Supercentres - Mississauga, Pet Valu, or Menagerie Pet Shop.