Overview of Gite Le Pigeonnier du Chateau
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Éterpigny, this cottage is in a rural location. Grand Place and Place des Heros are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Nautical Base of Saint-Laurent-Blangy and Arras Golf. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Nautical Base of Saint-Laurent-Blangy - 18 min drive
- Wellington Quarry Museum - 21 min drive
- Cambrai Memorial - 22 min drive
- Place d'Armes - 27 min drive
- Douai Hotel de Ville - 27 min drive
- Biache-St-Vaast Station - 12 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 41 min drive
- Cafe de la Place - 5 min drive
- Le Banana's Frite - 10 min drive
- Croc Miam - 10 min drive
- Le Fournil Biachois - 10 min drive
- Au Palais Gourmand - 10 min drive
About this property
Gite Le Pigeonnier du Chateau
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 1200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.