Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this romantic hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Bishop's Stortford Golf Club and within 3 mi (5 km) of Hatfield Forest and Rhodes Arts Complex. Mountfitchet Castle and House on the Hill Toy Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 43 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Legacy Great Hallingbury Manor Bishop's Stortford
- Legacy Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel Bishop's Stortford
- Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel Bishop's Stortford
- Great Hallingbury Manor Bishop's Stortford
- Great Hallingbury Hotel
- Great Hallingbury Manor
- Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel
- Hallingbury Manor
- Hallingbury Manor Hotel
- Hotel Great Hallingbury Manor
- Legacy Great Hallingbury
- Legacy Great Hallingbury Manor
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.