Overview of Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
Choose dates to view prices
Design Double Room
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Entrena, Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos is in a rural location. Museo de la Rioja and Riojaforum Conference Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Piscinas Municipales Navarrete and Sojuela Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Campo Activo or Karting Rioja. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church - 7 min drive
- Bodegas Corral - 8 min drive
- Bodegas Altanza - 11 min drive
- Museo de la Rioja - 24 min drive
- Sala de Exposiciones Ibercaja - 24 min drive
- Logroño Station - 21 min drive
- Bilbao (BIO) - 91 min drive
- Restaurante Tierra — 1 min walk
- Bocatería Move - 7 min drive
- Panadería Luis Azofra - 7 min drive
- Bar Losar - 7 min drive
- El Pantano - 12 min drive
About this property
Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities