- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bürgenstock Hotels & Resort - Bürgenstock Hotel & Alpine Spa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Mountain View (Partial Lake/Mountain View)
Executive Room, Lake View (Panorama)
Senior Suite (Buergenstock)
Grand Suite (Buergenstock)
Royal Suite (Buergenstock)
About this area
Located in Ennetbuergen, Bürgenstock Hotels & Resort - Bürgenstock Hotel & Alpine Spa is connected to the convention centre. KKL Lucerne and Swiss Transportation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Stanserhorn Cable Car and Klewenalp Cable Car. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snow tubing and sledging.
- Hammetschwand Lift - 19 min walk
- Burgenstock - 5 min drive
- Stanserhorn Cable Car - 17 min drive
- Messe Luzern - 28 min drive
- Swiss Transportation Museum - 36 min drive
- Hergiswil Station - 16 min drive
- Stans Station - 17 min drive
About this property
Bürgenstock Hotels & Resort - Bürgenstock Hotel & Alpine Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 6.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 950 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 40 per night
- Extended parking fee: CHF 40 per night
- Pet deposit: CHF 60 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 60 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 50.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 225.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My wife and I stayed here during our honeymoon and had the most incredible experience. We got the Burgenstock Boat across Lake Lucerne and then the Funicular up the mountain. We were kindly escorted to our Executive room with Panorama view (to which we were very kindly upgraded to for our honeymoon by Andreas). The room was beautifully furnished with an incredible view over the lake and mountains. The fireplace was a great addition and was also visible from the bathtub. The bathroom was large and spacious with excellent amenities. There was a huge variety of options at breakfast and the food was delicious. We were made a customized fresh juice by the cheerful Giudetta which was amazing. The view from breakfast is also incredible if you get a seat by the window. What we enjoyed most about the hotel were the amazing spa facilities including the infinity pool (which is heated). My wife loved the fact that you could go into the outdoor infinity pool and then back into the heated indoor area without leaving the pool. There were also multiple other areas to enjoy and we loved our cacao and honey body scrub. All in all, this was the most amazing hotel we've experienced and we can't wait to return!