- Museum El Valle
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Sunday Market
- 8 min walk
- Rio Hato (RIH-Scarlett Martinez Intl.)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
El Valle de Anton
Anton Valley Hotel is located in El Valle de Anton. Sleeping Indian Girl and Gaital National Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Serpentarium and APROVACA The Orchid Center.
- Museum El Valle - 1 min walk
- Serpentarium - 1 min walk
- Sunday Market - 8 min walk
- APROVACA The Orchid Center - 12 min walk
- El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden - 3 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) - 141 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bruschetta – Family restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Anton Valley Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.50 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The room was clean, great location in town- the staff was very helpful and the breakfast that was included was very good- only problem is there is no service for the television...