- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- El Mchawar Place
- 7 min walk
- Spanish Cathedral
- 13 min walk
- Moulay Rachid Stadium
- 2 min drive
- El Aaiun (EUN-Hassan)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Al Massira is located in El Aaiun. Local points of interest include El Mchawar Place and Moulay Rachid Stadium.
- El Mchawar Place - 7 min walk
- Spanish Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Moulay Rachid Stadium - 2 min drive
- Place du Méchouar - 5 min drive
- El Aaiun (EUN-Hassan) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 278.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 18.0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 278.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Al Massira Hotel El Aaiun
- Al Massira El Aaiun
Nice hotel closed to the center
Nice hotel, very well located. Staff is nice and the hotel is clean. The mattress is firm which is well appreciated. The Wifi works well. Breakfast is good and the orange juice is excellent!
Pros: Location, firm mattress, breakfast
Cons: more variety for the breakfast which is the same everyday