- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of University of Alberta - Guest Accommodation
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Shared Dormitory, 1 Single Bed
About this area
Located in Edmonton, University of Alberta - Guest Accommodation is near a metro station. Edmonton City Centre and Southgate Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Edmonton Park. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Place, and consider making time for World Waterpark, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium - 3 min walk
- University of Alberta - 8 min walk
- University of Alberta Hospital - 10 min walk
- Stollery Children's Hospital - 11 min walk
- Rutherford House - 15 min walk
- Health Sciences-Jubilee Station - 7 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 14 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
University of Alberta - Guest Accommodation
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Front desk hours are 7 AM - 11 PM daily from late-August to mid-May, and 24 hours a day from mid-May to late August.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect location for our needs and parking relatively easy.