Cleanliness in the rooms, especially the bathroom is an area of opportunity. I found multiple hairs in the tub, sink area and tub surround. They were dark and curly. I have long, straight light brown hair. Also one other suggestion, sanitizing the television remote and putting it into a sterile bag. Puts a persons mind at ease touching all the buttons or holding it in your hand. Staff were very pleasant and handled both the check in/out very quickly and politely.
- Southgate Center
- 3 min drive
- South Edmonton Common
- 5 min drive
- Snow Valley Ski Club
- 6 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Southgate Center - 3 min drive
- South Edmonton Common - 5 min drive
- Snow Valley Ski Club - 6 min drive
- Stollery Children's Hospital - 7 min drive
- University of Alberta Hospital - 7 min drive
- Southgate Station - 2 min drive
- Edmonton Station - 14 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton South
Start your day at Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton South with a complimentary breakfast before a day on the slopes, and return to enjoy a dip in an indoor pool. All 201 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and microwaves, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hairdryers and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travelodge Wyndham Edmonton South Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Edmonton South
- Travelodge Wyndham Edmonton
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Fitness centre/gym
- Indoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
There wasn't anything I "liked". Some things were average/okay. Plenty of things were well below average and not okay. The place needs an update!!! It is dark, dreary, dated and in need of many upgrades. The hot tub was out of order. The vending machines were out of order. I had to go from floor to floor to find an ice machine that worked. I had to pull hard and slam my room door to close it from the outside. This had to be very disturbing to people in the rooms nearby. Ruby was not at all friendly when I checked in. Other staff were friendly. The pictures on the site are misleading to say the least. The entrance to the lobby from the parking lot is ridiculous. It's a struggle to get in with bags and especially with the luggage cart. Very disappointing, overall.