Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Edmonton from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Edmonton Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Edmonton Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Feb. 14, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 3, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 15, 2021
Edmonton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Edmonton and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 80 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 2 restaurants and a full-service spa. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Comfort Inn West Edmonton. This hotel offers laundry facilities and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's central location and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sherwood Park Edmonton. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and guestroom size.
Planning Your Trip to Edmonton
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Edmonton is 0.55 inches
Exploring Edmonton with Your Pet
Known for its festivals and riverfront, Edmonton has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, entertainment, and hockey. See the local sights and visit top attractions like West Edmonton Mall and Commonwealth Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Rexall Place and Fort Edmonton Park.