Get an overview of this hotel3-star inn with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Located in the heart of Hanga Roa, this inn is within a 15-minute walk of Pea Beach, Iglesia Hanga Roa, and Mercado Artesanal Municipal. Ahu Tahai and Ana Kai Tangata are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free inn. An airport shuttle is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 9 rooms provide kitchens, free WiFi, and room service. In-room massages and showers are also available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests favorite property amenities
The inn offers a restaurant. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This Hanga Roa inn also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Residencial Vaianny is a smoke-free property.
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Residencial Vaianny has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Residencial Vaianny
- Residencial Vaianny Hanga Roa
- Residencial Vaianny Inn
- Residencial Vaianny Inn Hanga Roa