Find Pet-friendly Hotels in East Wenatchee, WA from CA $73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on East Wenatchee Pet-friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
East Wenatchee Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to East Wenatchee and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Cedars Inn is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Wenatchee is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and in-room washers/dryers. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to East Wenatchee
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for East Wenatchee is 8.07 inches
Exploring East Wenatchee with Your Pet
Known for its sports, East Wenatchee has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Martin Scott Winery and Highlander Golf Course. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lincoln Rock State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Firehouse Pet Shop & Grooming, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Pet's zone.