Search Apartment Rentals in Durbach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Durbach
Other property types in Durbach
Hotel Ritter Durbach
Reviewed on Oct. 1, 2019
Dorint Hotel Durbach Schwarzwald
Reviewed on Nov. 13, 2019
Hotel Linde Durbach
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Durbach
You'll find 8 lodging accommodations in Durbach, including a selection of apartments. Visit top sights in the region such as European Parliament and Alsatian Museum.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
Best Time to Visit Durbach
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 30° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.98 inches in a year
Things to Do in Durbach
Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Alsatian Museum, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like Mummelsee. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like European Parliament and Rohan Palace.Durbach is also popular for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Durbach and Around the Area
Fly into Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), which is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), which is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.