- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marlay Park
- 9 min drive
- Phoenix Park
- 10 min drive
- Guinness Storehouse
- 13 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Near a metro station, The Plaza Hotel is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and Marlay Park, while Guinness Storehouse and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights. Dublin Zoo and Croke Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Marlay Park - 9 min drive
- Phoenix Park - 10 min drive
- Guinness Storehouse - 13 min drive
- Vicar Street - 13 min drive
- Dublin Zoo - 15 min drive
- Dublin Clondalkin-Fonthill Station - 7 min drive
- Tallaght Station - 8 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Olive Tree Restaurant – Restaurant offering Irish cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- McClaffertys – Pub offering Irish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ginthai Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Kids' menu available.
- The Vista Cafe Tallaght – Serves light fare.
About this property
The Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- <p>This hotel will place an authorization equivalent to one night stay 24 hours in advance of arrival for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. The hotel advises that the booking will be cancelled without notice if the credit card authorization is declined .</p>
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Plaza Hotel Dublin
- Plaza Dublin
Room was not clean enough...no fresh smell in the air inside.. bathrooms were clean....when I arrived in carpark I was waiting 15min for the lift but never turned up..I ended up carrying my luggage to 3rd floor by stairs..