- Liked: Cleanliness
- Phoenix Park
- 7 min drive
- Guinness Storehouse
- 10 min drive
- Dublin Zoo
- 11 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel is located in Dublin. Grafton Street and O'Connell Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Phoenix Park - 7 min drive
- Guinness Storehouse - 10 min drive
- Vicar Street - 11 min drive
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 11 min drive
- Dublin Zoo - 11 min drive
- Dublin Parkwest and Cherry Orchard Station - 6 min drive
- Red Cow Station - 15 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- LJ Bar and Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Joels – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- All guests must show a valid passport. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location good for M50 access. Also close to the Luas.