Overview of The Oberoi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Suite, Balcony
Luxury Suite, Balcony
Deluxe Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Balcony
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Premier Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
About this area
Located in Dubai, The Oberoi is in the business district and near a metro station. Dubai Opera and Dubai Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at La Mer and Dubai Cruise Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse, and consider making time for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Dubai World Trade Centre - 6 min drive
- Dubai Mall - 6 min drive
- Burj Khalifa - 8 min drive
- Dubai Fountain - 8 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium - 13 min drive
- Business Bay Station - 8 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nine7One – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Ananta – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Umai – Fine-dining restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Lobby Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 250.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 125 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention