- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Dubai Museum
- 3 min drive
- BurJuman Mall
- 3 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal
- 5 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighbourhood, The Canvas Hotel Dubai - MGallery is in the business district and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dubai Creek and La Mer North Beach, while Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania are not to be missed.
- Dubai Museum - 3 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 3 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal - 5 min drive
- Gold Souk - 5 min drive
- Port Rashid - 7 min drive
- Saeediya Station - 17 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Azalya Restaurant – Serves brunch and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Signature Sanjeev Kapoor – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Alfonxo – Sushi bar with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Estrellas Skyline Lounge – Pool-view rooftop bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Canvas Hotel Dubai - MGallery
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 157.50 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 499
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 249.50 (from 1 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 100 for adults and AED 100 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 157.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery Sofitel
- Canvas Hotel MGallery Sofitel
- Canvas Dubai MGallery Sofitel
- Canvas MGallery Sofitel