Overview of Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury Room, Balcony, Sea View
Junior Suite, Sea View
Superior Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View (Pool Access)
Superior Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View
Club Suite, Sea View
Luxury Room, Balcony, Sea View
About this area
Located in Dubai's Jumeirah Beach Residence neighbourhood, Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is in the business district and near the beach. The Walk and Dubai Marina Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park. Global Village and Dubailand are also worth visiting.
- The Walk - 9 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach - 12 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall - 16 min walk
- Skydive Dubai - 7 min drive
- Emirates Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Station - 16 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- AOC International Buffet – Ocean-view buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Plantation Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Infini Pool Lounge – Poolside rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Plantation Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 334.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 90 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 334.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They made the stay just that much pleasant.