- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dubai Cruise Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Mina Rashid Marina
- 12 min walk
- Port Rashid
- 3 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the sea, Queen Elizabeth 2 Hotel is in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Dubai Cruise Terminal and Port Rashid are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit BurJuman Mall and Gold Souk. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania are not to be missed.
- Dubai Cruise Terminal - 2 min walk
- Mina Rashid Marina - 12 min walk
- Port Rashid - 3 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 14 min drive
- Gold Souk - 14 min drive
- Al Ghubaiba Station - 10 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lido Restaurant – Ocean-view family restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Queens Grill – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Golden Lion – Pub. Open daily.
About this property
Queen Elizabeth 2 Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The check-in was smooth. Rooms are clean, the view was okay. They have Aysha she is very kind, profissional, generous, and welcoming.