Overview of Oriental Palace Hotel Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Triple Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Standard Single Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Located in Dubai's Deira neighbourhood, Oriental Palace Hotel Apartments is in the city centre and near the airport. Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse, and consider making time for Sharjah Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Fish Roundabout - 1 min walk
- Al Ghurair Centre - 7 min walk
- Gold Souk - 3 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 5 min drive
- City Centre Deira - 6 min drive
- Salah Al Din Station - 7 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Oriental Palace Hotel Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 25.00 for adults and AED 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AED 50.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: AED 150 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AED 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
rat in the hotel room
Hotel was in an urgent need of redecorating. I booked for 3 nights, although not satisfied I intended to stay, but on the second night a rat ran accross the floor, we left within 20 minutes. Hotel seemed dismayed that we couldnt tolerate a rat in our room! I would NOT recommend this hotel.