- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Twin Room
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located near the beach, Novotel Dubai Al Barsha is in Dubai's Al Barsha neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ski Dubai and Burj Al Arab. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wild Wadi Water Park, or check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 4 min drive
- Ski Dubai - 4 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates - 4 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 8 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 8 min drive
- Sharaf DG Station - 18 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Java – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Open 24 hours.
- DECK SE7EN – Poolside cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Open for happy hour.
- 365 All Day Dining – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bubbles Lounge Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 85 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
The condition of the room was below standards, the staff are very late in replying to any request and not in a very friendly way. The beds are very small especially in a Junior Suite. I would never stay there again.