- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room with One King Bed
Superior Room with One King Bed
Club Suite with One King Bed
Executive Deluxe Suite
Club Suite with One Double Bed
Deluxe Room with Two Single Beds
Superior Room with Two Single Beds
About this area
In the city centre, Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai is in Dubai's Garhoud neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Dubai Frame is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Dubai Creek and Creek Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Dubai Tennis Stadium.
- Dubai Tennis Stadium - 9 min walk
- City Centre Deira - 3 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 4 min drive
- Stargate Dubai - 5 min drive
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club - 10 min drive
- GGICO Station - 9 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Da Vincis — 1 min walk
- Cactus Jacks — 1 min walk
About this property
Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 115 for adults and AED 55 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.