- Boulevard at Emirates Towers
- 1 min walk
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- 5 min walk
- Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 2 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is in the business district and connected to a shopping centre. Dubai Mall and BurJuman Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wild Wadi Water Park, or check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Boulevard at Emirates Towers - 1 min walk
- Dubai International Financial Centre - 5 min walk
- Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre - 2 min drive
- Dubai Mall - 3 min drive
- Dubai World Trade Centre - 4 min drive
- Emirates Towers Station - 3 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mundo – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Alta Badia – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- Daefi Lounge – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Alta Badia Bar – Bar with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort