- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Royal Villa, 1 Bedroom (Beit Al Bahar)
Deluxe Room, Balcony (Ocean)
Royal Villa, 2 Bedrooms (Beit Al Bahar)
One Bedroom Ocean Suite
Deluxe Room (Ocean)
Family Suite (Garden)
Two Bedroom Ocean Suite
Three Bedroom Ocean Suite
Club Room (Ocean)
Family Room (Ocean Deluxe)
About this area
Located in Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is on the Strip and on a private beach. Burj Al Arab and Ski Dubai are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wild Wadi Water Park and Aquaventure. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Dubailand and Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Umm Suqeim Beach - 5 min walk
- Burj Al Arab - 8 min walk
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 8 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 14 min walk
- Ski Dubai - 4 min drive
- Sharaf DG Station - 4 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from noon - noon. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3420
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1950 (from 4 to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 190 for adults and AED 95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 375 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention