- Dubai Festival City Mall
- 10 min walk
- Festival Center
- 10 min walk
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- 6 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dubai, InterContinental Dubai Festival City is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Dubai Festival City Mall and Dubai Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Dubai Safari Park and Sharjah Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Dubai Festival City Mall - 10 min walk
- Festival Center - 10 min walk
- City Centre Deira - 5 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium - 6 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 6 min drive
- Al Jadaf Station - 7 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Anise – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Fish House – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pierre's Bistro and Bar – Bistro with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Choix by Pierre Gagnaire – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
InterContinental Dubai Festival City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 180 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.