- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Sea View
Family Suite, Sea View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View, Corner (Alcove)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Panoramic Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Royal Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located on the beach, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah is in Dubai's Jumeirah Beach Residence neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Dubai Marina and Skydive Dubai are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park.
- The Walk - 1 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach - 5 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall - 15 min walk
- Ski Dubai - 19 min drive
- Aquaventure - 21 min drive
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Station - 16 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- BiCE Ristorante – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
- Pachanga – Pool-view steakhouse with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner.
- Wavebreaker – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Oceana – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per person, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 110 for adults and AED 55 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 195 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Hilton Jumeirah Beach
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Hilton Jumeirah
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
- Hilton Jumeirah Hotel
- Hilton Jumeirah
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach