Average hotel, it could had been better. Don’t know what else to say.
- Al Ghurair Centre
- 16 min walk
- Gold Souk
- 5 min drive
- City Centre Deira
- 7 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dubai's Deira neighbourhood, Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira is in the city centre and near the beach. Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Khalifa are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gold Souk and City Centre Deira. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania.
- Al Ghurair Centre - 16 min walk
- Gold Souk - 5 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 6 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 6 min drive
- City Centre Deira - 7 min drive
- Salah Al Din Station - 8 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spice Island – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Brioso – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Harrys – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Aquarium Lounge – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 157.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1250 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 100 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 157.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Thank you I like everything about hotels thank you