- Ski Dubai
- 15 min walk
- Mall of the Emirates
- 15 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 5 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Cassells Al Barsha Hotel by IGH is in Dubai's Al Barsha neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kite Beach and Jumeirah Beach. Check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome, and consider making time for Wild Wadi Water Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Ski Dubai - 15 min walk
- Mall of the Emirates - 15 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 5 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 6 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 7 min drive
- Sharaf DG Station - 4 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Emarati Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Grill House Restaurant – Open daily.
- Fusion – Serves light fare daily.
- Al Majlis – Open daily.
About this property
Cassells Al Barsha Hotel by IGH
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 50 for adults and AED 25 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cassells Al Barsha Hotel
- Cassells Hotel
- Cassells Al Barsha
- Cassells Al Barsha Hotel IGH
- Cassells Hotel IGH
- Cassells Al Barsha IGH
- Cassells IGH
- Five Continents Cassells Al Barsha Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
It’s value for money hotel