Overview of Best Western Hotel Universel Drummondville
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Pet Friendly)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
About this area
Located in Drummondville, Best Western Hotel Universel Drummondville is connected to the convention centre. Drummondville Golf and Curling Club and Drummond Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Le Village Quebecois d'Antan and Ferme du Bassin. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including kayaking, golf lessons and golfing.
- Centrexpo Cogeco Drummondville - 15 min walk
- Drummondville Golf and Curling Club - 3 min drive
- Maison des arts Desjardins Drummondville - 4 min drive
- Wodyatt Park - 4 min drive
- Le Village Quebecois d'Antan - 7 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 88 min drive
About this property
Best Western Hotel Universel Drummondville
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities