Drumheller Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Drumheller and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 13 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Drumheller hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Drumheller is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets are welcome at Heartwood Inn and Spa. This inn offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star inn's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Ramada by Wyndham Drumheller Hotel & Suites. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and in-room washers/dryers. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to Drumheller
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Drumheller is 0.94 inches
Exploring Drumheller with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Drumheller has lots to offer visitors including its baseball, riverfront, and monuments. See the local sights and visit Jurassic Laser Tag & Arcades and Low Left Indoor Golf Experience. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Valley Doll Museum and Drumheller Reptile World. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Critters 360.