Hotels in Downtown Jacksonville, Jacksonville from CA $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Downtown Jacksonville hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Visiting Downtown Jacksonville in Jacksonville
Downtown Jacksonville is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its ample dining options and sporting events. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, Jacksonville Landing, and Museum of Science and History. With 7 hotels and other accommodations, Downtown Jacksonville is a good starting point for exploring the greater Jacksonville area.
Staying in Jacksonville's Downtown Jacksonville Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Downtown Jacksonville, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center, steps from Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville: 4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center, steps from Jacksonville Landing. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center, 6-minute walk from Museum of Science and History. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Downtown Jacksonville may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Jacksonville neighborhood instead. San Marco is a neighborhood that travelers like for its sporting events. This neighborhood is home to 4 hotels and other accommodations, including these favorites:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown-Southbank: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown Southbank: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's central location and family-friendly amenities.
- Magnuson Hotel Jacksonville Downtown: 2-star motel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Sightseeing Around Downtown Jacksonville in Jacksonville
Jacksonville Maritime Heritage Center, Jacksonville Historical Center, and Museum of Science and History feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Downtown Jacksonville. Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art and Jacksonville Landing are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
San Marco is a nearby neighborhood, and you might consider a stop by Theatre Jacksonville while you're checking out Jacksonville.