Search Hostels in Dornbach from CA $112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Dornbach
Vienna Experience - Flamingo -73m² Large, Sunny Apartment
Stylish Apartment Ap6
NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
Hostels and More in Dornbach
If you're having trouble finding a hostel in Dornbach, there are 1167 other accommodations within 10 miles, and we'll help you choose the best one for you. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to reduce your spending on overnight stays and focus on everything you want to do during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Dornbach?
Good weather's always better when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Rainfall averages 26.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Dornbach?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Wiener Stadthalle
- Gerhard-Hanappi Stadium
- Viennese City Park
- Wiener Prater
- Schwarzen-berg Park
- Museum of Natural History
- Leopold Museum
- Museum of Art History
How to Get to Dornbach and Around the Area
You'll find the closest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away from the city center.