- Qatar National Library
- 2 min drive
- Gold Souq
- 3 min drive
- Museum of Islamic Art
- 4 min drive
- Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Doha, Sharq Village & Spa, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel is in the historical district and on the beach. Souq Waqif Art Gallery and Villagio Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Doha Corniche and Katara Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Katara Cultural Village, or check out an event or a game at Khalifa International Tennis Complex.
- Qatar National Library - 2 min drive
- Pearl Monument - 3 min drive
- Gold Souq - 3 min drive
- Souq Waqif Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- Museum of Islamic Art - 4 min drive
- Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Iris Doha – Beachfront cocktail bar. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Al Seef Pool Bar & Cafe – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Parisa Persian Restaurant – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Persian/Iranian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- El Cedro Tasting Room – Bar with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.