- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mercure Grand Hotel Doha City Centre
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Doha, Mercure Grand Hotel Doha City Centre is connected to a shopping centre. Museum of Islamic Art and National Museum of Qatar are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Souq Waqif Art Gallery and The Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Aspire Zone. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Souq Waqif Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- Pearl Monument - 16 min walk
- Qatar National Library - 20 min walk
- Museum of Islamic Art - 11 min drive
- National Museum of Qatar - 11 min drive
- Souq Waqif Station Metro Goldline - 10 min walk
- Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.) - 18 min drive
- La Brasserie — 1 min walk
- La Villa — 1 min walk
About this property
Mercure Grand Hotel Doha City Centre
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: QAR 65 for adults and QAR 33 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Close to Metro and Souq
Very Friendly and excellent staff. However, the pillows in the bedroom were very uncomfortable. Very close to the main Metro and Souq Waqif. Walking distance and plus the new DOHA Downtown looks amazing.