- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Metro Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, Non Smoking (2 Double Beds with Sofa bed)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Conference)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the suburbs, Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Metro Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Henry Ford Museum and Yankee Air Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fairlane Town Center and Southland Center. Don't miss out on a visit to Greenfield Village. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Taylor Meadows Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Gateway Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Lakes of Taylor Golf Club - 9 min drive
- The Woodlands Of Van Buren - 10 min drive
- Inkster Valley Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Dearborn Station - 14 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 4 min drive
- Eighty Six Hundred Lounge — 1 min walk
- Burger Bar — 1 min walk
- Big Boy Resaurant - 5 min walk
- McDonald's - 7 min walk
- Bob Evans - 8 min walk
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Metro Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Kids running in the hallway screaming and throwing trash everywhere in hallways. Called 3 times to front desk and no one did anything! Have stayed here before and never had an issue!!