Overview of The Hew & Draw Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, City View
About this area
The Hew & Draw Hotel is located in Corner Brook. Railway Society of Newfoundland and Captain James Cook National Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Marble Mountain and Tuckamore Tangle.
- Corner Brook Museum & Archives - 3 min walk
- Corner Brook Stream Trail - 11 min walk
- Blomidon Golf and Country Club - 15 min walk
- Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook - 5 min drive
- Grenfell Art Gallery - 5 min drive
- Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional) - 39 min drive
- Best Coast Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Boomstick Taproom — 1 min walk
About this property
The Hew & Draw Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.