Overview of Marble Inn Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Condo, 1 Bedroom (Ground Floor with no Balcony)
Deluxe Condo, 2 Bedrooms (Ground Floor with Balcony)
Deluxe Condo, 1 Bedroom (Ground Floor with Balcony)
Deluxe Condo, 1 Bedroom (Upstairs with no Balcony)
Deluxe Condo, 1 Bedroom (Upstairs with Balcony)
Deluxe Condo, 2 Bedrooms (Upstairs with Balcony)
Deluxe Inn Suite
Executive Inn Suite, Separate Bedroom
About this area
Located in Steady Brook, Marble Inn Resort is in a rural location and on a river. Heritage Tree and Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Railway Society of Newfoundland and Captain James Cook National Historic Site. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling and snowshoeing.
- Heritage Tree - 1 min walk
- Marble Mountain - 1 min walk
- Tuckamore Tangle - 8 min walk
- Torrent River Salmon Interpretation Centre and Fishway - 18 min walk
- Corner Brook Caves - 16 min drive
- Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional) - 32 min drive
- Madisons at Marble Inn — 1 min walk
About this property
Marble Inn Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 50 per person (one-way)
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Pool, mineral bath, steam room and sauna were great after a day of skiing. Checking in was a bit of an issue. We arrived early (9:30am) and checked on an early check in. We were told that our room was available however we couldn't get in before 12pm unless we paid an extra $50. We have stayed in many hotels that allow early check ins if rooms are available (completely understand if there are no rooms available). After requesting the person on the front desk to call the manager, they allowed us to check in without paying. Just thought this was very strange. Aside from this, the stay was great.